How can I export resultdata?
You can export data for one or more end users. The easiest way to get the data is exporting from Easypiecy to a CSV. We also provide access to our API for you to integrate with your systems + the service Zapier that integrates with 2000+ applications.
How does sharing resultdata work?
You can share the results in these ways:
- Through the Easypiecy API
- Export a CSV from Easypiecy
- Using the service Zapier
We also provide the option to share resultdata on a specific certification / course by providing a third party direct access by logging in on Easypiecy.
What parameters can be configured in the quiz?
- Title or name of certificate
- Attach Client or department you want to share the resultdata with
- Should the user get a diploma or not after completion
- Detailed Diploma description (HTML allowed)
- Optional value (f ex. “employee no.”)
- Amount of characters in optional value (min / max for user validation)
- Choose date format
- Choose certificate headline (“certificate”, “Online course”, “Diploma” etc.)
- Choose certificate language
- Upload logo (shown on end user screen + on diploma)
- Shuffle slides, yes/no (so all end users will see different sorting)
- Shuffle statements, yes/no
- Fixed amount of slides (used with slide shuffle so you may have 20 videoclips but randomly the user will only see a fixed amount of video clips)
- Allow users to download diploma, yes/no
- Max. allowed tries to complete
- Max. allowed time spent by the end user
- Max. slide errors (how many times can the user answer wrong in one slide)
- Max. users (if you want to limit how many times the certificate is valid)
- Expiry date
- Limit to specific users, yes/no
- mobile numbers of users allowed to participate
(not all parameters are mandatory)
The certifications are divided into two specific types:
- The ongoing: It’s a link used on the fly, not locked to any specific users.
- The locked: Is locked to specific users and cannot be accessed by others.
Which resultdata will I get on the user?
- Name of user
- Start date
- Optional value (f. ex. “employee no.”)
- Attempts (how many times did the user go through the certification)
- User status (pending, max. reached, passed)
- Time the user spent so far
All data is GDPR compliant.
Resultdata can be accessed through our API, you can export a CSV or it can be viewed directly online with a login.